1. The Buyer (the "Buyer"), who is a consumer (natural person), has the right, without giving reasons, to withdraw the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days, if it has not been used, damaged or its appearance has not changed substantially, i. i.e., the appearance of the goods or their packaging was altered only as necessary to view the goods received. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the Product in its original proper packaging, as well as return all components of the Product. The costs of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer.
2. Upon return of the Goods, the Buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods that has occurred in connection with activities that are not necessary to determine the type, characteristics and operation of the Goods.
3. Return of goods shall be made:
* Baltic Moto Parts store - 16 Pildas Street, Riga, LV-1035, Latvia.
* using Omniva parcel network, indicating the parcel receiving parcel "Rīgas T / C RIMI Nīcgale parcel", recipient's phone no. +371 27085971
* using the DPD Pickup parcel network, indicating the parcel receiving parcel "Paku Skapis Maxima XXX Deglava", recipient's phone no. +371 27085971
4. Upon receipt of the returned Product and assessing its quality, the Seller shall refund the money for the Product and its delivery costs to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days from the return of the Product. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will be reimbursed only if the other Goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than the tariff applied when purchasing the Goods together with the returned Goods, and only to the extent which are equal to that tariff difference. If another method of returning the goods was chosen, which differs from the one offered by the Seller, as a result of which disproportionate and higher expenses were incurred, the Seller is not obliged to cover such return costs.
5. The product must be returned in the original packaging (with instructions and warranty card, if the specified documents were delivered with the product). When returning, a VAT invoice must be submitted and the order number must be provided.
6. The Buyer is responsible for the complete set of the returned Goods. If the Product is not completed, the Seller does not accept the returned Goods.
7. The Buyer cannot exercise the right to return the Goods purchased in the online store if:
7.1. The Product is made according to the Buyer's instructions or the Product is clearly personalized (adapted to the Buyer's personal needs);
7.2. The product is perishable or is about to expire;
7.3. The Buyer has opened the packaging of the Product, which for health and hygiene reasons cannot be returned;
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 (fourteen) days without giving reasons shall not apply to legal persons (entrepreneurs).
9. Product photos are for illustrative purposes only, original products may differ from those shown. The photos provided cannot be used as a basis for claims. A product is considered compliant if it conforms to the sample, model or description provided in the online store.
10. If the Product is of inappropriate quality, the Buyer may apply to the Baltic Moto Parts store - Pildas Street 16, Riga, LV-1035, Latvia.
12. Potentially substandard goods are first delivered to the Baltic Moto Parts store - Pildas Street 16, Riga, LV-1035, Latvia. Only if it is established that the Product is of a product of substandard quality, the Buyer's request for the Goods of substandard quality can be fulfilled.
13. Warranty service duration is from 7 to 30 (seven to thirty) calendar days. In exceptional cases, if the Goods are sent to warranty service centers in another EU country, the product warranty service process may take from 14 to 70 (fourteen to seventy) calendar days, depending on the nature of the goods. We emphasize that in all cases we try to implement the warranty service process in the shortest possible time.
14. The warranty obligations of the manufacturer of the Product are valid only if the operating conditions of the Product have not been violated. Before using the Product, the Buyer must carefully read the operating instructions for the Product, if any.
15. Goods not taken from the warranty service center and / or the Seller and handed over for warranty service are stored for 3 (three) months. This period starts from the first notification to the Buyer, using the contact information provided by him (telephone, e-mail address, etc.) that the Buyer can receive the Product returned from the warranty service center. If the Buyer does not receive the Goods within the specified period, the Seller has the right to no longer store the Goods, the Goods may be utilized. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for the Buyer's information remaining in the unreceived Product and other losses of the Buyer incurred in connection with such destruction of the Product.
16. The guarantee provided by the Seller does not limit the rights of the Buyer, which, when purchasing a product or service of inappropriate quality, is established by legal acts. Disputes regarding the quality of goods, returns and other purchase and sale conditions shall be resolved in accordance with the procedures specified in the Goods purchase and sale regulations and on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
17. We will answer all your questions via e-mail email@example.com and phone +371 27085971.
18. Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller shall be resolved through mutual negotiations. If the Seller refuses to satisfy the Buyer's complaint or the Buyer does not agree with the solutions offered by the Seller and determines that its rights or interests were violated, the Buyer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution Commission (more information on dispute resolution available at http: // www. ptac.gov.lv/lv).
19. In addition to the above, Buyer may use the Electronic Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR) to resolve disputes regarding goods or services purchased on the Website. More information http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
20. The Buyer, who wishes to submit a complaint regarding the Goods of inappropriate quality or incomplete assembly, may do so in the Baltic Moto Parts store or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must provide the following information:
21.1. Product order number;
21.2. Defect, signs of damage or missing part of the Product must be indicated / named;
21.3. Other evidence must be provided, such as a photograph of the goods, a photograph of the defect site (if it is a mechanical damage and it is possible to take a photograph), a photograph of the goods packaging, etc. c.
22. When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must indicate one of the ways of resolving the claim:
22.1. The Seller must eliminate the non-conformity of the Product - defects, if the defects can be eliminated within a reasonable time without compensation;
22.2. reduce the purchase price accordingly;
22.3. to replace the Product with a similar Product of appropriate quality, except in cases where the defects are minor or they were caused by the fault of the Buyer;
22.4. to cancel the Agreement and refund the amount paid to the Buyer for the Product, if the sale of goods of substandard quality is a material breach of the order.
23. When considering a claim, a response must be provided within 14 (fourteen) days. In case of refund, the Seller shall refund the Buyer for the Product and its delivery costs. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will be reimbursed only if the other Goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than the tariff applied when purchasing the Goods together with the returned Goods, and only to the extent is equal to that tariff difference.
24. Check the quality of the parcel delivered to your home in the presence of a courier. If you find it damaged:
24.1. indicate it to the courier who delivered the Product;
24.2. note in the delivery document of the consignment that the packaging is damaged and together with the courier fill in the Packaging damage (inspection) report;
24.3. inspect the Goods inside the packaging and, if damaged, record the damage with photographs. Photographs will be required for the Goods return procedure;